
If I hadn't chosen to quit my job over three years ago, I would have missed out on so much. Some say, "Don't you get bored?" Honestly, I don't have time to get bored. Yes, sometimes, money is tight. And, being with the kids 24/7 is sometimes tough but I love it. Being a Stay at Home Mom is the hardest, yet, most rewarding job I've ever had! Thanks to my husband, Pete, I can be home where I am needed most. Life is Good!
5 comments:
Here! Here! I second that! Life is good. I look forward to more of your adventures!
ps> Money if over rated anyway!
oops...that should say money IS over rated anyway! sorry
I like your blog! I'm also a SAHM (WAHM). I thought it was interesting that we both picked the same template for our blogs (http.sahmsnwahms.blogspot.com). I agree with you -- I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't chosen to quit my job. Crazier than it is now, that's for sure -- and I'd miss out on so many things!
Just became a stay at home in Feb and I love it too. As challenging as it can be, everyday feels like Christmas :0D Loved your blog!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment